Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth

I know I haven't posted for quite a while, but I have been busy traveling and the internet connection was not wonderful. I am back in Romania until July and our internet connection is very good here in our flat.

I was wondering if spring would ever get here! It has been so cold in Romania until a few days ago. Now it is hot enough to need the air conditioning on during the afternoon and early evening.

While we were home the last time, I had a wonderful visit with my Mom. She came to visit me in Green Bay with one of my daughters and her husband. I went back to CA with her and got to visit with my other children that live out there.

My learning fiber artist group on Yahoo had a class on how to make a Seminole strip quilt. Our teacher had wonderful instructions and my resulting quilt is below. I think I should have picked different fabric, but I do love the technique that she provided in her lessons.


I am working on a quilt for one of my children, but other than that, I have not done very much sewing, due to all of the traveling that I have been doing. I hope to finish the quilt top I am working on and at least start another one before we leave for home again. I will post a picture of the top as soon as I finish it.

Until next time, May God Bless You

No comments: