Friday, July 22, 2011

Joy in cheese town and what I do instead

I am not home to see it but I know there is much joy and celebration in cheese town (Green Bay).  The football lock out has been lifted and Spring Training can begin.  That's American football not world soccer. I don't sit and watch football on the television and I have only been to one game at the stadium in the 10 years that we have lived in Green Bay but if you live here you are automatically a supporter of the Packers.  You also support the team with a bit of tax money as the team is the only one that is owned by the public. 

What do I do instead of watching football?  My favorite thing to do when I have the time to spend in my studio, of course.  I quilt!  I am looking forward to staying home and hibernating in my studio for hours on end.  I have so many UFO's and PIG's that I would not be able to list them right now.  I think when I get to stay home for a bit of time, I will set my goal to finish one UFO a month.  I hope I can stay home soon.


Until then,
God Bless you and keep you safe

No comments: