Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Missing home ....

Yes, I am missing home and my studio! I thought maybe looking at some of the photos of home would make me feel better but it really hasn't helped. I think I will share them with you because I don't have much in the way of anything new to share and I have set a goal to blog more often than I do. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

I have a bulb garden in my back yard. I love Spring when the flowers are in full bloom.







We also have 3 cats at home, 2 were rescued and 1 was brought home by our daughter. She takes care of all 3 when we are traveling. I do miss our 'fur babies'.


We also get a bunch of wild animals. They live in the conservatory that is next to our home. I know the dark photo is hard to see, but the raccoons only come out at night.




We also get deer and chipmunks but both of those are very hard to photograph. Many birds come and visit too.

Oh, how I miss home!

Until next time,
God Bless

No comments: