Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Envy!

I guess you could call what I suffer from is blog envy. I have never felt envy towards anything or anybody before, so I am not sure that is what I am feeling. I get this longing when I read other blogs and see the amount of comments or followers that are listed. I wonder if anyone reads my blog or even looks at the photos that I have posted. I need to lean how to jazz up my blog with some of the neat graphics that others have on their blogs. I guess a class is in my future!

until next time
God Bless you and keep you safe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arlene, Since I am totally new to this "blog thing" I can hear where you're coming from. Haven't devoted the time to my blog that is needed to learn the 'ins and outs' of jazzing it up. The time that I would spend doing that is the time I use to be at my sewing machine!;-) Am looking forward to spring, as is everyone else, and the piles of snow have done a very good disappearing act the last few days. Our location in the hills of S.E. Minnesota is a beautiful one and much more so when green is the dominant color!! Doreen

QuilterLaura said...

Arlene, Just keep in mind that there are lots of us reading your blog and you just don't know. I don't often leave comments, and I don't really do the "follow" thing...not really sure what that means anyway. I did it once to see what happened, and between you and me, nothing happened as far as I can see, lol. Have faith, we are out here reading and enjoying your blog!

Pippa Moss - Welsh Quilts said...

Arlene, do you ever look at the stats part of Blogger? There are many people from many countries who lurk but never leave comments - I guess I'm one - I was surprised how global the blogging thing is, once I looked at the stats ..Pippa

West Michigan Quilter said...

A lot of us may read it, but not leave a comment. Good idea Pippa had about looking at the stats. Don't give up. And you should leave comments on other blogs; ask questions, make friends, get in a swap. That is really what this is all about. Good luck.