Saturday, February 5, 2011

Windy Saturday

It is very cold and windy here in Cernavoda, Romania today. Our internet connection is going up and down so I hope I can get this posted before I loose it again.

Not too much going on today. I brought supplies for two quilts from home. I plan to complete both of the tops before we leave for home so I can get them to the long arm quilter. We leave for home the beginning of April and each quilt will be queen size so I better get working on them. I am having issues getting motivated because of jet lag but that should clear up by next week, I hope.

I am reading Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell one of my favorite authors. I love to curl up with a good book, a cup of tea and a quilt on a cold windy afternoon. I think I will do that right now.

Until later,
May God Bless you and keep you safe

No comments: