Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where did the time go?

It is Tuesday already and I haven't sewn since last Wednesday. I have no excuse, I wish I could say we were gone, but we weren't.

I did make my goal of getting all of the blocks completed for the quilt that I am working on, but I only got one column sewn together. I am working on getting the rest of the columns and rows sewn so I can finish the boarders and take the top home with me to be quilted. I really want to finish it this year so I can send it to my son by Christmas.

I have been reading and watching the horrible news from Japan. It seems with technology the world gets smaller and foreign lands seem so much closer than they did before social networks, u-tube and other types of media. The horror of the earthquake is so real because of technology. I have friends on Face Book that I have never met, but feel as though I know them because we have like interest and converse the same way I used to with pen-pals in my youth. My prayers are with everyone that has been effected by the tragedy.

Until next time
may God Bless you and keep you safe

No comments: